It's important to know the ingredients in your bath & beauty products - many companies pack harmful chemicals and hidden ingredients into the products we buy everyday. Marvi Beauty, an all-natural bath & beauty product company, taught us how to make bath bombs & face masks with natural, high quality ingredients.
Bath Bomb Recipe
- 1 cup baking soda
- 1/2 cup corn starch
- 1/2 cup epsom salt
- 1/2 cup citric acid
- 1/2 cup dead sea salt (optional)
- 3-4 tsp coconut oil
- 1-3 tsp water (add slowly until desired consistency)
- 10-25 drops essential oils
- 5-6 drops food coloring (optional)
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl and whisk together.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients slowly, so as not to fizz & overflow.
- When mixture is combined thoroughly and wet enough to clump, press firmly into desired molds.
- Let mixture sit in molds for 5-10 mins, remove, and place on paper towel to dry for 24 hours.
Clay Face Mask Recipe
- 1.5 oz clay (french green clay, pink clay, or kaolin, for example)
- 2 oz glass jar
- .5 oz oil (avocado oil, sweet almond oil, or coconut oil)
- All-natural preservative (optional)
- Mix all ingredients in glass jar thoroughly.
- Store at room temperature, away from direct sunlight - will keep 6-8 months.